Rollyo - reference


Salsa

Salsa

Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 9 - YouTube

I've used YouTube before, and am using it more and more now to check out things I'm interested in before I buy (particularly music - it's saved me more than once from a bad investment, and helped me find some musical geniuses)!

At work, I have used YouTube before to check out 'how to do it' guides for various MS applications when I lose the will with the help sheets provided in Word, Excel etc. It's great and problems are solved over a 5 to 10-minute video.


This video in YouTube is of Northland, my Easter holiday destination: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWxVaa4Rl8U. I think the comment and related features functions in YouTube could be used by libraries for people to share research, reading or training experiences.

1 comment:

  1. We like YouTube as well...we used it for the reference interview

    ReplyDelete