Rollyo - reference


Salsa

Salsa

Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 9 - downloadable media

Although I've worked at the library for about a year now, and often take advantage of the books, magazines and DVDs to take out on loan, I've never really investigated the audio books (I guess because I don't choose to spend my commuting time as leisure time, but it's a poor excuse perhaps) or even e-books when doing my work. I look at training opportunities, and what I can glean from You Tube, but it never really occurred to me (I'm ashamed to admit) to take out a couple of books to support my professional work, be it how to do advanced spreadsheets in Excel or tips on Project Management, all of which I hasten to add are available as eBooks!

From now on, I promise to use these resources more!

1 comment:

  1. Great work, also a good recommendation to customers that like this type of format

    ReplyDelete