Rollyo - reference


Salsa

Salsa

Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 9 - Podcasts

Just entered "london" in the Podcast search and found this podcast: http://rss-feed.s3.amazonaws.com/14756..- a comedy clip (seeing as I'm going to comedy tonight).

I've used Podcasts before for training and in teaching - it's so much easier than having an internet connection to view a web clip for example. Having said that, I haven't managed to download the podcast correctly from this site (Podcastalleys) I think you needed to download something in order to download your podcasts, but I have done successfully in the past from BBC websites etc. It's great to know about the different sites you can go to as a podcast resource; normally I just go to my regular sites and check out what's offered as a podcast - a lot more time consuming!

1 comment: