Rollyo - reference


Salsa

Salsa

Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 9 - we made it! - closing ruminations

Well, I guess I was kind of sceptical when I embarked on this course. I had heard about social media, used them a bit but really just thought they were annoying pages for people with too much time, but I thought I would embark on this course to see what I was missing out on.

Some of the picture applications I will give a miss I think, but this course has taught me about some great not so new-but-new-to-me applications. I will definitely be using Rollyo, Wikis, Google reader, Zoho and downloadable media from now on in my work, and will keep an open mind and an eye out for other useful applications out there.

Thanks for setting me straight :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well done on completing your learning 2.0 journey...keep an eye out for your USB stick...it will be on its way shortly.

    ReplyDelete